Sunday, April 29, 2007

dear cheesy cheetos...

it is me, vivian, and i LOOOOOVE you. my mommy says you are not good for me, but i don't believe her. i know you love me, too. i remember when we first met at aunt sissy's house...that was the best! i didn't see you again for a while, but i thought about you all the time. then, the other day, i found a stash of you in the cabinet. ooooooohhhh, mr. cheesy cheetos....i love you, i love you, I LOVE YOU!! don't forget about me again...i am attaching my picture as proof of my undying allegiance to you!
love, your biggest fan,
vivian caroline

3 comments:

CathyBB said...

I knew that kid was brilliant!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

CathyBB said...

I have Natalie here with me and she says if Vivian comes to visit us, we will get her some Cheetos! ;)

CindySue said...

Tell Miss Vivian that her Cousin Cindy also ate wonderful Cheesy Cheetos today!