Thursday, June 28, 2007

a bit of nostalgia...


in celebration of my scanner\printer FINALLY becoming vista compatible....(many thanks to my sweet husband for downloading the driver, "twain" thing, and all the other complicated mess!!) i decided to scan a few old pictures that were taken in the pre-vivian area. somehow, amongst them, was stashed this little jewel. here is vivan at about eight weeks. i cannot believe how much this little monster has changed. and i don't just mean her dark brown mohawk and bright blue eyes. she is SO tiny.....ahhhhh those were the days. i guess some things NEVER change...please note, that even at this young age she is being vocal about something....goodness only knows what!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oaky, now I feel like we need to get one of these BLOGs to share... I feel left out. This is outstanding, Somer!

I love the links to the family! Awesome.

-Kari

(Where do I start ?)

Susan said...

Where's the double bib pic? I can relate to that now-a-days.

CathyBB said...

I should NOT be allowed to read posts marked "nostalgia." Major mushiness factor here for that cute kid! ;)