Thursday, June 21, 2007

an outing for cousins


today we drove to conway to meet aunt susan and baby setler for lunch. su suggested the hog pen when i mentioned barbeque, and it was delicious. as you can see vivian enjoyed checking out her newest cousin.....AND....

eating her chocolate cake. and just in case you were wondering, NO it isn't an optical illusion, the cake really is THAT big....and she ate about 70% of it! (in her defense, near the end she did offer some to mommy and su.) i wish that i had thought to take a picture...she had cake EVERYWHERE!! su and i nearly laughed ourselves silly. thanks for a great lunch date, mulhearn's, let's do it again soon!!

3 comments:

Susan said...

That is a cute picture. I do hate my profile though. So moon-shaped. I've always thought that.

CathyBB said...

What surprises me most is that she could eat ANYTHING... let alone the paint! ... after all that cake!!!!! WOAH!!!!!! Cute pics though!

Stephanie Reeves said...

Now that's a Stephanie-sized portion of cake. Good thing I wasn't there or you would've seen Vivian and I in a fork war!