Tuesday, June 19, 2007

vivian's new man


as most of you might have guessed, clif and i have been a bit worried about vivian's reaction to a new baby in the house. however, today my worries were put to rest. vivian and ruby had their weekly play-date, and for some reason vivian couldn't get enough of ruby's sweet, little, eleven week old brother, trip. she kept asking to "hold, please", and when we obliged...she was over the top with happiness. she kept saying, "cute baby, good baby" and even sharing kisses. what a good big sister she is going to be!!

5 comments:

CathyBB said...

Absolutely worth the anticipation - that is precious!!! She looks READY!!!! =)

Anonymous said...

She is too cute with him!!Fortunately she has plenty of babies to get used to before her lil' brother gets here. I heard how much she loves Setler!
She will be GREAT!!!

Megan said...

I love my little brothers, even though they are both taller than me now, they're still my "little" brothers.
Vivian will be a great big sister!

Susan said...

Hmmm...I don't think the age difference will allow babysitting for Setler, then again with boy/girl maturation levels... possibly!

Stephanie Reeves said...

Oh they're so cute. You have a better picture of Vivian with Trip than I have of Ruby with Trip! Ruby isn't into cameras lately. Enjoyed the visit yesterday and we'll come to your place next time. =)