Monday, July 9, 2007

the "big girl bed" report.


as mentioned in a previous post, vivian has begun sleeping in her big girl bed. surprisingly enough we have had absolutely NO problems, what-so-ever. every night i wait for the crying and screaming to begin, but thus far she has handled it like a pro. clif has even taking to calling her "daddy's little teenager" because we now have to actually go in and wake her up at 8:30 or 9:00!! AND, her response is usually to rollover and ignore you. ;) sometimes, that kid cracks me up...

4 comments:

CindySue said...

What a riot! When I was in nursing school one of the instructors told us that it takes TONS of energy to grow, which explains why teenagers sleep 13 hours at a time. I have vowed to pass this information on to every parent that will listen.

CathyBB said...

That is too cute. I'm sure it's ALL due to the princess nightgowns and that magical blonde hair that snuck in the package. ;)

Susan said...

Too bad it's exactly the other way around at my house right now. We try to roll over and ignore the crying at 4 a.m., but it just doesnt' go away! :) Hence why I'm up at 4:10 a.m. right now.

Unknown said...

Just too precious!
I know how she is feels, I don't want to get up either! I am not sleeping good so by 6:30am when the alarm goes off, I'm pretty ticked off!
How are you sleeping??