Saturday, August 18, 2007

good intentions run a muck!


so, as usual, i will blame the crazy cousin cathy for this insane post. she requested a few photos today...and well, what can i say...that led to "maybe i should find pictures for bauer and vivian's baby book of when clif and i were little". and THAT led to "well, maybe i should look for pictures of clif and i growing up". and THAT led to "well, here are some good ones of the grandparents" and so on and so forth...

but here are the two pictures that i love the best. now i expect some voting...and by that i mean, in my favor voting ;) here is the proof that vivian does INDEED look like clif, but that she also looks like ME!! she definitely makes this cheesy grin...so there!!! :)

5 comments:

the day's said...

i have never left a comment on my own blog, but i would just like to point out that clif is wearing a SAILOR SUIT!!! do you hear me su, joan and greg? a SAILOR SUIT!!!!! :)

CathyBB said...

I am so proud of my influence... ;)

Now, as for the voting... having never seen a baby picture of Clif before I have to admit I'm thinking "ohhhhhh." Yeah, she does look like her daddy, doesn't she? =) BUT never fear - I still definitely see some Somer there, too! I had to get out our old albums last night in search of Somer pictures and I can definitively say that yes, the cheesy grin is YOURS. =) Now we just need to find some of THOSE to put side-by-side!

Stephanie Reeves said...

Woa! Lots of posts since I last checked.... Girl, get off the computer!! Put your feet up and take a nap or something! I do love seeing all these pics though. I'd vote but you won't like my answer. =)

Susan said...

I vote that she looks like her beautiful Aunt Su! I mean my own kid doesn't, so I take what I can!

Megan said...

Thanks for coming to my shower yesterday. Sorry I couldn't visit longer. Maybe I'll stop by to see you and Vivian this week!