Saturday, September 29, 2007

out of the loop

sorry for the delay in posts. our seventh month old computer bit the dust recently...apparently the hated vista was corrupt. we STILL don't have the problem fixed. my kind father is lending me his computer to make this post. hopefully we will know something soon....until then i hope everyone is well...OOOOHHHHHH i almost forgot, my sim card\phone died recently....so if i haven't called you in a while it is because i don't have your number....call me and let me know what it is! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I'm not as far behind as I thought I would be (my office computer is now blocking BLOGS thru our network -- anybody know a way around that mess). I am missing out on Vivian & Bauer pics. I will just have to come see him in person now that the wedding is over.

Beth said...

Ughh! I know what you mean about computers being down. I've had one crash on me twice, and it's not fun. Don't worry, I'm behind on my blogging, too since I've been using my sister's computer and don't know how to hook my camera to it! :) Ahh, technology, you love to hate it!

Unknown said...

Hey Somer,
I have a real account now so I can post comments as myself! I'm very excited. Now, if only there were new pictures to comment on... ;) Hope all is well over there!

Susan said...

Puh-lease get your computer fixed or get a new one! I need my neice and nephew photo fixes!