Thursday, June 26, 2008

the 'ellow pool

what have we REALLY been up to?! absolutely nothing!! we spend most days playing, painting, swimming, and cooking. vivian's favorite is without a doubt "the 'ellow pool" her daddy bought her. i think bauer might like it a bit too...

"hey mom, surfs up...let's go!"

vivian picked her own "swimsoup" this year. princess ariel...what else is there?

that silly monkey...still pumped up and ready to go!

oh wait, somebody else is loving life!

is this possibly the next cover model for sports illustrated? (i know it is supposed to be hotties in their skimpy suits....don't you think he fits the bill?) ;)

4 comments:

Tony, Jennifer, and Nick said...

They are SO adorable!!! Tell Vivian I LOVE the swimsoup! (she is so sweet)....

Amy, David, Caroline, Corbin and Cohen said...

There is never a post where their sweet faces don't make me smile :) I love them!! Tell Vivian she looks beautiful in her Ariel swimsoup!! Bauer is going to be demanding an oreo everyday as soon as he can tell you :) I can't wait to do all those fun things all day!!! Have you been to the Hill's page?? It gave me goose bumps!! I can't believe it, but they both seem to be wonderful, I can't wait to read the birth story because that was not her plan :)

CathyBB said...

I just love that excited little Bauer face... and of COURSE the beauty in the swimsoup! Natalie realllly approves. =) What a wonderful week!

Susan said...

Bauer looks like Setler in that bottom picture! Woohoo, finally!