Sunday, October 19, 2008

bit o bauer

just to start the week off right...here is a bit-o-bauer for you. we were having a special breakfast (sissy was sleeping late) and watching the news, and i was able to capture these few moments, that are SOOOOO him, mr. personality. what one year old has this range of expression? it cracks me up...

mmmm....what do we have here?

huh, did you want something, mom?

hmmmmgrrrmmmmmmhmmm....these are good!!!

oh, you have the camera (again)....cheeeeese!
and a little bauer bonus....BUSTED in the bath tub!! teeeheeee! i love that crazy baby!!

3 comments:

CathyBB said...

Man, that kid has the life. I wish I could lounge around in a purple Dora chair and have someone bring me breakfast! Sigh... I'd need the big doe eyes, wouldn't I?

jenny said...

hahaha! i love that bauer is concentrating so hard in that first picture. and that kid loves to eat ... someone after my own heart. :-)

katandkarl said...

he is too cute.