Tuesday, December 30, 2008

the 23rd: the smith cousins

the best part about the holidays is seeing those cousins you only see once a year!!

keri and i are only a year apart, and her brother charlie is only a few months younger than me. so you can only imagine how fun it is to have our kids, stair-stepped as well. mitchel is four, vivian three, kathleen 2 (named for great aunt catherine to my right) and bauer 1 (who is asleep.)

mitchel and vivian had a great time playing.

and eventually bauer got to join in!!!!

the sweetest thing was how candy (my mom's cousin) captivated the girls...or was it the other way around?! ;)

2 comments:

CathyBB said...

Oh I cannot wait to show my mom this post! =) Everyone looks fantastic! I hope you all had a wonderful time!

P.S. I can attest that Candy IS captivating!

Unknown said...

Cousin Darlene is an official blog reader now. Thank you for the wonderful pictures!