Saturday, February 7, 2009

confessions and picnics

i must confess, i don't know about everyone else, but i find that my energy level is directly correlated to the amount of sunlight. and lately, there has been a pitifully small amount of both. but, today was great! we decided to have a picnic in the yard. even vivian kept saying, "what a beautiful day to have a picnic!".

the kiddos snacked, while we lay on a blanket.

vivian played shy with the camera.

and even played hide and seek with mommy.

bauer ran around the yard. and folks, it was bliss...hope you and yours enjoyed that rare creature...sunshine.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am also solar powered. You should move to sunny CA!

CathyBB said...

I think you may have diagnosed my energy issues, too. Or, it could be that we're both too darn busy! Aaaaaaaaaaa!

I keep telling myself that March will be better. It's working for me.

CathyBB said...

I was just randomly thinking... it's a lovely day for a new post, isn't it? ;)

Unknown said...

almost 20 days and no posts...are you still alive?

CathyBB said...

You know, it was good of you to wait until March 1 to let me say "it's been since 'last month,' but it really wasn't necessary... ;)