Saturday, March 7, 2009

wake up time...sort of

poor little baby bauer. he is the ONLY morning person in the house. it doesn't matter if it is 5am, 6am, 7am, whatever...the kid wakes up happy!! the other morning was no exception. HOWEVER since it was before 9am his mommy wasn't exactly what you would call "peppy".

after making no less than twenty (no that is NOT an exaggeration) mini pancakes for bauer, i decided to make the most of an early morning and pay some bills. i opened bauer's toy drawer and sat myself down at the computer. when i turned around to check on him this is what i found...

all on his own, he had climbed on the couch with his juice, and covered himself up with the blanket. there he sat calm and quiet just enjoying HIS early morning time.


what a wonderful, easy going kid! when i asked him if he needed anything and if he was ok, he just smiled and said, "myyyy pappyyyy". :) silly goose...

3 comments:

CathyBB said...

I adore this child. =)

We have so got to get together this year... I'm still reeling that you wrote he "said" something. "Said"? As in talked? Surely not the infant Bauer! ;) I know, I know, I've heard the live version, but it has still not sunk in!

whitney said...

I love that face!!!!!

jenny said...

this kid just kills me with his cuteness -- he cracks me up! both of them actually do! lots of love...