Monday, August 24, 2009

it's a new day

so just in case you are one of the three people out there who haven't heard...

WE ARE PREGNANT!!! it is early, but we are very excited (and a bit scared, too....i mean, come on...now the kiddos will outnumber the adults!) the newest addition will arrive in april, and we can't wait...woohoo!! and btw, no summer pregnancy for me...double woohoo!! :)
oh, and just for posterity...here are three people who HAD heard...and were pretty stinkin' excited!! how cute it that?!

7 comments:

Megan said...

Congrats again. I'm so happy for you. IF, I have more babies, I hope to NOT be pregnant during the summer. Clif told me before summer began that I'd need a walk in freezer to cool off in. Boy was he right! Yaay for number 3!

Stacia said...

Congrats again!! But I got to tell you that in person today :)
So very nice to meet you!!

CathyBB said...

Oh we are so glad to see this post! Ya-hooooo from the Benders!

I'm so glad that you won't be pregnant in the summer this time around... but you may want to buy poor Clifton some nice warm winter clothes and maybe some heated blankets or something. When I was pregnant in the winter, Tommy said the house was cold enough to hang meat in! =)

Kelly said...

SOMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!!!! That is awesome news! And having a winter baby is wonderful! I hope to do it again! :-)
I'm so happy for you - you are such a cute mom! Can't wait to find out what you are having and what cute name you pick!

Cilla Clark said...

I tried to call you the other day and left you a message to say congrats. I miss you and would love to catch up--maybe one day..it's only been like since our kids were 1 that i saw you last....Glad you are well:)

jenny said...

congrats!! you'll be strong enough to handle all those kiddos!! love to all...

fisherman said...

Hey that is great news.Congrats.You may have to band clif's head.