Wednesday, October 7, 2009

gone punk

so i might have mentioned my recent personal dilemmas....but rest assured, that has not slowed us down one bit. things around here have been as busy as usual! we are still making playdates a priority, visitng the museum, and wrecking havoc in general! ;) bauer has decided to embark upon a new way of thinking....so i take this opportunity to introduce to you...

punk bauer!!!

obviously, punk bauer still spreads the love...

and brushes his teeth. hey, as long as the basics are there.....i'm cool with it! ;)

4 comments:

CathyBB said...

Evidently he also got the hair-growing gene from his momma too, eh??? =)

Anonymous said...

So yesterday, I decided to stop at the new Quizno's in Marion and grab some lunch. As I was standing in line, I noticed a guy that looked familiar telling the new employees what to do and seeming very "in charge". I quietly asked one of the girls making sandwiches, "Hey, is his name Clif?" The answer was YES! I met your charming hubby yesterday at the Marion Quiznos.

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

Glad to get your update and hear that Vivian is doing well. I am a cancer survivor and was amazed at all the prayer warriors that I did not even know who lifted me up in prayer. God answers prayers and I felt every prayer that was lifted up for me. By the way, I noticed in reading one of your blog posts that you are doing Esther. It is an awesome study. Don't you just love Beth Moore? Take care. Love & blessings to you and your family!

jenny said...

love the faux-hawk! very punk rock! you're just courting the rebellions now!