Saturday, August 18, 2007

even OLDER photos...


i know greg is going to be mad that i emphasized the OLDER, but come on they ARE! here he is in about the second grade? and su is right, you can see a setler resemblance...

here is my FAVORITE picture of my mother...taken circa christmas 1981...i always remember looking at this as a kid and thinking i had the most beautiful mother alive!

and as an ode to the woman who gave birth to the woman who started all this crazy scanning...here is darlene. sorry cathy, i have no idea when this was taken...but isn't she beautiful?

2 comments:

CathyBB said...

Tee heee! Mom will definitely love this! But what I want to know is, how did she always know just how to stand in a photo (I think she was only about 12 here!) and why didn't I learn that???

I love this picture of your mom, too. I don't think I've seen this one, but it's great! =)

jenny said...

wow! great pix! i haven't visited in a bit, so this is a treat! :-) i love the old photos! clif still looks very handsome -- fatherhood is very kind to you, clif! and i **love** the old photo of ms. carolyn. she was a fabulous and beautiful woman. :-)

the ASMS picture is hilarious! wow, it seems like none of us has changed. maybe that's just me.

lots of love ... xoxo