Thursday, August 2, 2007

a new "do"


so obviously vivian was pleased with what she saw in the mirror after our little "experiment"...

ironically, she was scheduled to have her haircut today. the back is VERY long...almost half way down her back and the sides are only shoulder length. after much debate it was decided we would even it up....HOWEVER, as we were getting ready to leave vivian asked, "mommy do MY hair". i was more than happy to oblige, (there are many many MANY pictures of shannon and i sitting in the sink in rollers, getting our hair done!) and after just a few seconds with the curling brush it looked MUCH better. so alas, the haircut was cancelled again...but on a happier note it made me remember all the fun times i had with my mom "getting my hair did!" :)

7 comments:

CathyBB said...

ACK! Are these the photos you took on the phone? They're magnificent! You tell her I am SO proud!!! =)

P.S. So apparently that whole "I can't blog for a month" thing has gone by the wayside, huh? ;)

CathyBB said...

Yes, it's me again... love the wall color!

Anonymous said...

"Oh, she is just the cutest girl in the whole world!"

- Natalie

(Natalie's typist swears that's verbatim!)

Anonymous said...

Treasure these days, hide them in your heart. I remember fixing Megan's favorite do - her trademark side ponytail. Now, I am watching her decide how to wear her hair with her wedding veil. The side ponytail is not an option.

Stephanie Reeves said...

Too Cuuuuuute!!! =)

Susan said...

I'm my Mom's daughter. With that being said...are you gonna be able to use that curling brush with a newborn in a few months!? Sorry couldn't resist. She's precious! I can't believe she sat still for it!

Megan said...

Take my advice...roll her hair in the pink sponge rollers. It'll look even cuter~if possible! Mom did that to my hair before the side pony.