Saturday, August 4, 2007

the bauer shower


so today my dear friends, celeste and stephanie threw a shower for little mr. day. here i am with my hostesses before the big ice cream social...and no, we didn't plan on our outfits complementing each other, in fact we didn't even discuss what we were going to wear...we are just that good!! ;)

here are just some of the beautiful things that we received as gifts. these are matching feltman brothers smocked outfits (one for vivian, too) from aunt catherine and cousin charlie. i can hardly wait to have their pictures made in them!

and for those of you who have been asking, here i am in the infamous "belly pose". against my better judgement i agreed to have this shot taken. i know in the future i will look back and laugh (i hope). thanks girls for the great day...only three more weeks to go!!!

6 comments:

CathyBB said...

Well you got the "live" version of my comments last night, but I thought I'd go on record as saying great dress - and I'm glad you had so much fun!

25 days... 25 days... 25 days...

Anonymous said...

You look GREAT!!!!!
Can't believe only 3 more weeks!!!

Stacia said...

Love the Feltman Bro's.
A for sure photo opp.

Susan said...

The Bauer Shower...hehe....that rhyms. Anyho, had a blast. Sorry in advance about Bauer's 13th birthday card.

Unknown said...

You are absolutely beautiful! Now that I'm pregnant I think that it is the most beautiful thing:) Having that little one inside is so awesome! I hope you are doing well and we miss you guys...
Love,
Jenn

Megan said...

Sorry again that I missed it. I hear Bauer will get a neat card from my Mom on his FIRST BIRTHDAY! Glad you liked the outfit we picked out.