Wednesday, December 5, 2007

the day girls night out

everyone knows i am big on tradition...and susan has come up with a great one!! every year for my birthday she treats me to murry's dinner theatre. last night was our night to go...we decided we would rather see love, sex, and the irs, instead of arsenic and old lace which is playing in january (my actual birthday).

i also thought since we are normally in our "mommy attire" that it might be nice to dress up like grown-ups. we had a great time chatting, and the play was goofy, but funny. thanks, su! can't wait to do it again!! :)

2 comments:

Megan said...

I love Murry's! Su and I have been there together a few times. What a great sister-in-law you have! You two look beautiful!

Susan said...

I had fun too! And, I have to agree with Megan that we do indeed look smashing! :)