Saturday, January 5, 2008

the 31 club

so guess who had\has a birthday? that's right...clif's was the 19th of december (somehow i forgot to post, maybe due to the fact he was in denver at the time?) and mine is today. so here is a bit of nostalgia for you....

the day i was born....and one of my favorites of young cliffie. ironically, both greg* AND joan are younger in this picture than clif and i are now!!

*clif would like me to make a comment about the "stache" on greg. he now thinks it might be cool to grow one of his own.....GRRREEAAAAAAT! :)

4 comments:

CathyBB said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY... to both of the cute kids. =)

I cannot comment further... I have some Photoshopping to do now....

Megan said...

Happy 31 to you both!

I love my Charlie's beard, but I don't know about him with only a stache!! Ha! Please let us know what Clif decides to do.

Susan said...

I love old pictures! Mom was a babe, huh? I'm also digging Clif's sweater!

Amy, David, Caroline, Corbin and Cohen said...

I love the family photo!! Happy Birthday to you and Clif!!!