Saturday, February 9, 2008

sandra dee & baby b

so the real reason i haven't been in blog world lately is because i have been so busy i haven't had time. clif is still working out of town, a lot (he finally got home last night) and by the end of the day...i am just too pooped!! AND....i have been working on a super secret project....vivian's poodle skirt!! this weekend was a valentine's sock hop party and you cannot find a skirt that small...so i made it! isn't she just too stinkin' cute?

she loooooooved it too. when she was all dressed...she took a look at herself in the mirror and exclaimed "i look good!" yes you do, baby...yes, you do!

and speaking of good looking babies....here is the big b. he is currently a bit under the weather (a combo of teeth, ear infection, and respiratory) but he is gaining weight and looking good. he is such a big boy he wants to sit up all by himself and is dying to eat real food....soon buddy, soon!

4 comments:

CathyBB said...

About the dress... AAAAAAAAAAAAA! LOVE it! I am SO impressed. I know, I know, you said it was easy but trust me, it wouldn't be in MY hands! You didn't just make "a" poodle skirt but an ADORABLE one! The sequins on the leash and waist are PERFFECT! The sweet model doesn't hurt, either.

So, while I'm all envious, let me say that it's positively wrong that Bauer look THIS darn cute while supposedly ill... you are undoubtedly confusing mothers everywhere. Where is the goo? Where is the blotchy skin? Where is the cranky demeanor? I'm highly suspicious! Maybe it's just hard to look REALLY sick when you have that adorable noggin. That must be it. ;)

Megan said...

Precious, precious. I must start my sewing lessons with Mom asap!

Amy, David, Caroline, Corbin and Cohen said...

You are so freakin talented!! I love the skirt, it is adorable. Bauer should be a baby model, he is beautiful!!! I hope he is feeling much better :)

Susan said...

Cuteness!