Monday, March 24, 2008

mother and son

i realized today when i was putting bauer's shoes on, that he and i have the same pair. then i got this weird idea...to take a picture. now i won't name any names, but somebody out there does this sort of thing all the time (so i can't really claim the idea as mine. frankly, i'm not sure if i would even want to...) but, the picture came out kind of sweet.

i mean, look at how tiny his foot is (just for comparison, his are 2 1/2 and mine are 6 1/2). maybe i'll get vivian a pair...ok this IS the weirdest post ever...go on, make fun of me...

4 comments:

Megan said...

I think this is the sweetest post ever. I've taken a shoe picture before. In fact, I took one on Easter but it didn't make the blog. Me and two cousins were all wearing Sperrys.

CathyBB said...

I vote in favor of this photo! And I vote in favor of whoever gave you the idea, too! ;) The blanket is particularly adorable.

You know, if we did a photo of your foot with MY foot, it would look just like this shot!

John, Shannon, and Jackson: said...

I think it's adorable. I remember the pic you have of shoes when Vivian was little, and I think they're precious.

Amy, David, Caroline, Corbin and Cohen said...

That is so sweet!! I would never make fun of you, that is something like I would do. Bauer's foot will never be that size again, you have to have such a sweet picture to save for memories :)