Tuesday, April 1, 2008

for miss war-eee

as most of you know vivian goes to school three days a week. what you might not know is that she has THE best teachers, miss kim and miss lori. everyday they do some kind of art, sing songs, learn about animals, books, holidays, spanish, and all kinds of other fun stuff.


they really take the time to get to know and love every child...so much so, that today miss lori told me how vivian had eaten her chocolate pudding and gotten it all over herself. she said, "i knew you would not want to miss it." so before she cleaned her up, she took a picture! isn't that thoughtful and sweet?! she is the best! so this post is for you miss lori...thanks for all you do! we love you!!!

3 comments:

CathyBB said...

I have no doubt that this is how God intended chocolate pudding to be enjoyed! ;)

PS Is it just me or is Blogger making longer and longer "word verification" words?

Miss Lori said...

Ahhhhhhhhhh....how sweet is that face?! Little Miss Vivian does love her pudding! Thank you, Somer, for your kind words. I do love "my" kids and feel extremely blessed to be able to be a small part of your lives. This group of kids are so special to me, and so are their parents. I love you guys too! Miss Lori

jenny said...

i look like that after i eat chocolate pudding, too! you're a woman after my own heart, vivian. i'm glad to see you're enjoying life to the fullest! you are just too cute! xoxo