Wednesday, August 6, 2008

best-est bedtime buddies

due to daylight savings time, summer time, and i am sure many other various "time" issues, vivian's sleeping regime this summer has been less than stellar. now let me just say WHEN she does go to bed she sleeps all night, BUT getting her to go to sleep is....let's just say challenging.

lately she has needed a light, several books, "wubbies", a drink of water, and momo. tonight they looked so cute cuddled together i couldn't help but take a picture. i asked vivian why monday wasn't sleeping at the foot of the bed and she said, "mommy, she needs a pillow." oooohhhh, of course. after about ten minutes i went to turn off the light, guessing monday had moved to the foot and vivian was asleep, and this is what i found...

both of my big girls out like lights.

can you see how vivian is trying to hold her hand...

and how she used the extra blanket to cover her up. all together now.....aaaaahhhhh! :)

5 comments:

The Buttrey Family said...

That is precious!!!!

jenny said...

that is SOOOO CUTE! and funny! :-) xoxo

Unknown said...

That is the cutest thing EVER!!!!!!!!

Stephanie Reeves said...

CUUUUUTTE.......... Can you imagine how badly my throat would itch if I were snuggled up with Monday like that? I'd be making my ugly throat scratching face and would not look cute like Vivian..... not that I could ever look as cute as Vivian. =)

CathyBB said...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: if the other pit bulls ever found out about Monday's behavior, they'd kick her out of the Collective. Or maybe hire her as their PR chief! BOTH girls are too cute. ;)