Thursday, December 4, 2008

vacation (the wrap up)

alright folks, here is the deal...i have just downloaded 396 photos. yeah, i know i need ba (bloggers anonymous) it is a SERIOUS addiction. that being said, i am going to wrap our little vaca up with this one post (in no particular order) and then move on....

uh-oh, it looks like even little bauer is tired of mommy taking pictures...

is this a conspiracy?! ;)

wait...there is an excited little girl...whatever could make her this happy?!

could it be her first night in a hotel?! growing up in the day family staying in a hotel was a big deal...clif says they were allowed to jump on the bed and eat fried chicken. sounds fun to me! so we continued the tradition (although we had chicken nuggets from wendy's...where is kfc when you need one?) and the kids had a blast!

yeah...

i think those faces really sum it up.

ohhh...i almost forgot that their favorite part was the trolley thingy (its real name escapes me). vivian says "look mom, no hands!".
however, before we left florida...bauer spent a little time playing ball with his gege...




and we did manage to get a family picture with mawmaw...
and we had a quick visit with sunny and joe.

although riddled with bits of stomach flu...it was a wonderful vacation. we are so blessed to have so much family, and we loved visiting with everyone.

4 comments:

CathyBB said...

First, I want to go on record saying that I am entirely in favor of "trolley thingy." Makes perfect sense!

Second... Bloggers Anonymous? Whatever do you mean? I don't know anyone in need of that, no, no no! And especially not me!!! =)

Susan said...

Luggage cart....hehehe

CathyBB said...

Miss Natalie wants to know if that's the same hotel we stayed at in Dallas in '06... I thought it was just that we took pics of our silly kiddos like this too but actually she's not too far off - the headboard and bedding are quite similar! Funny!

jenny said...

I totally agree with your soap box rant, but we'll talk about that some other time.

Love the new photos! It looks like you guys had a great time in FL! And I love the holiday posts. I do love getting a real tree, but Nick and I debate every year about the ecological ramifications. I'm torn every time.