Monday, March 16, 2009

bauer gets tubes

on march the 13th, sweet little baby bauer had pet's placed (pressure equalization tubes). it was the easiest "surgery" i have ever experienced. we were lucky to have our favorite anesthesiologist on hand...uncle john. can you believe these men were college roommates...and now they have FIVE children between them?! 

sister spent the morning with her friend miss whitney and campbell at the tube room, and then had what has been referred to as a "secret nap", in the bottom of her closet.
teehee.....

7 comments:

Miriam said...

phew! Love you guys!

Stacia said...

and Stacia too...lol

I went into such withdrawals w/o my camera...

jenny said...

and me, too!!!! you guys are worse than crack cocaine (addictiveness, i mean). :-) and what was up with bauer's surgery? i'm glad everything is ok, but why did he need surgery?

CathyBB said...

You think you'll survive without a camera? Whaaat? Are you KIDDING me?!?!? Har har har.

I hope the new one works well!

Susan said...

I actually googled that word to see if it was real. It's not, but it should be!

CathyBB said...

Here's the Cathy report... the header looks just fine, so it must just be that computer.

There is an appalling lack of new posts though, ahem! ;)

CathyBB said...

Hey, am I on the right blog? Are these UPDATES??? =) Tee hee! Thanks for the text!!!