Wednesday, July 29, 2009

"sprinkles, please!"

today's post is brought to you by a very special guest blogger: daddy.

Can an almost 4 year old read? Well sort of....I bought Vivian a little snack earlier today, thinking that would keep her entertained as we drove around doing errands. I was right, she was perfectly content even commenting how much she was enjoying her "sprinkles" (which I did think was a little odd since I bought her chips, but whatever). Later, when I got her out of the car, she said, "Here Daddy, here are my sprinkles." and handed me the chips. I said, "Honey, why do you think these are sprinkles?" To which she replied, "Look Daddy, right here on the can. It says SPRINKLES." I smiled, "Pringles sweetie, not sprinkles, but close!" :)

2 comments:

CathyBB said...

One look at that little grinning face and I'M ready to call them sprinkles! =)

jenny said...

hahahaha! that is too funny! :-)