Saturday, September 12, 2009

essence of vivian

some would say i am obsessed with my camera. i carry it with me ALWAYS, download pictures nightly (or at least try to), and on average take around 200 pictures a month.

sometimes, however, other people use my camera.

apparently vivian felt i really hadn't been capturing her"essence" in the last few posts.

so she decided to take matters into her own hands.

strangely....i think she did quite a good job of capturing EXACTLY what a four year old is all about!! ;)

4 comments:

CathyBB said...

Uh-oh... we aren't responsible for giving Miss Vivian the idea, are we? Miss Natalie and I are feeling a bit guilty. ;)

CathyBB said...

P.S. We are quite impressed with the tongue trick... only the boys can do that at our house; no fair! =)

jenny said...

that kid is quite the ham!! what would bauer do to the camera?

Susan said...

I hear the tongue curl is genetic. I can do it!