Thursday, August 18, 2011

day four


oh how i love that sweet girl!

and oh, how she LOVES kindergarten!

today's lunch was pretty plain jane...but wait....

there was a little hidden surprise, thanks to my new found friend, foodoodles!

after we dropped big sister off in the big carpool lane (lordy mercy, i may never get the hang of that!) the littles and i were off the have some fun.

that baby boy is really getting just too big, too fast...

wow...and this one is growing even faster!! and before i could take anymore pictures, our playmates showed up.

the super sweet day cousins!! miss dj loves striking a pose.

and look how these babies have grown. weren't we just preggo, aunt su? i guess it is time to get out those bricks... ;)

3 comments:

Jill said...

I'm just going to put it out there...Vivian can rock a uniform! Look at those fancy shoes! Love it!!! Glad she has had such a great week!

CathyBB said...

Numbers. Of course. =)

1. Nat and I loooooove the yellow shoes! Especially since she still wears YOUR yellow shoes!

2. Cameo by a pooch! How are they holding up?!?!?

3. You are SO cool... why didn't I think of using my food markers???

4. About the carpool lane... I haven't been in your school's lane, but I think just so you never stop and BLOCK people, you should be okay. That's what gets parents' blood pressure up in my neck of the woods. ;)

5. I am afraid it may be too late for the bricks... they look so grown up!

Susan said...

We had a blast at the tuberoom. Good, air-conditioned idea!