Sunday, October 2, 2011

treehouse for 12


that's a whole lotta folks, eh? what in the world are they up to....

they are headed here.

for this handsome guy.

and this pretty lady...because this year our patriarch and matriarch both turn 60! months ago su and i decided we would plan a little getaway...and we found this place.

a treehouse right on the lake. remote, gorgeous, big....perfect.

so we packed the cars and brought the oldest granddaughter,

the big boys,

and all...

three...

babies!!

we took lots of hikes, ate, played games, ate, laughed, had a few mini photo sessions, ate, and made lots of memories.

even mia had a good time.

happy happy 60 to our gege and pawpaw.

we can't wait to see what the next decade will bring.

3 comments:

CathyBB said...

Oh my. I think this may be my favorite post. What a fabulous occasion! =)

Su said...

Burn my disc please. I'm dying to see the complete collection of photos. These are great. Maybe again at 65?!

Angela said...

I am a friend of Stephanie's- I just happened to jump over to your blog to see your cute kids and thought to myself, "that little girl looks like Daylee!" Sure enough, I know those little cuties from MDO!