Sunday, December 11, 2011

the nutcracker


today was such a special day. it was something i have been looking forward to for quite sometime....

after a beautiful lunch at e's bistro (seriously folks, check it out. it is delicious!!),
where we were joined by the beautiful aunt kaylynn.
we headed to the robinson to see the arkansas ballet's presentation of the nutcracker.
when i was a little girl this was an annual traditon....and SUCH a big deal.
it was exciting to carry on the tradition.
and can you believe we added a new tradition?! having our picture made with clara and cast. how exciting!! :)

2 comments:

CathyBB said...

This is some kind of habit you're getting into, eh? Posting daily? I suppose I could accept that.

LOVE this tradition, and the documentation thereof. I swear I could just pluck that artichoke off the plate! =)

And I kinda feel like Nattie and I went along in spirit through the dress! ;)

CathyBB said...

So it's been almost 24 hours... should I be keeping watch for the next post? ;)