Saturday, December 31, 2011

outside

the day after christmas we headed east to the granday's house.

we didn't really have anything specific planned...just time with family.

the thing is...whenever we are there, my children are OBSESSED about being outside!

which fairs well for me, as long as they will take a few moments to oblige their photo-taking obsessed mother. ;)

sometimes the posing is a bit contrived...

but sometimes i capture them in their true element...like having fun on gege and pawpaw's swingset.

or playing with "wheel-y things".

or pure bliss.

or sibling love.

or older sibling admiration.

or...or...well...pure cuteness!

ditto for these swinging little monkeys.

2 comments:

CathyBB said...

Natalie said they all look a lot like both of their parents. I MUST agree.

I think the top photo is my fave. =)

busanalayali said...

Nice post, thanks for sharing this wonderful and useful information with us..

Baju Muslim