Tuesday, March 27, 2007

greenpa and grandma visit...

on saturday we had a visit from "the real mr. and mrs. day". joan and greg were passing through little rock on their way to conway and decided to spend the afternoon. after a good old southern lunch of fried chicken and dill potato salad we headed outside to enjoy the beautiful "day" (the weather that is, and of course the beautiful miss vivian).

last week, unexpectedly, we discovered vivian's love of all things bubble. so greenpa was more than happy to oblige. even grandma got into the act...

as you can see... a good time was had by all!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I love her smocked outfit. My mom made me several when I was little. Can you believe that?!

the day's said...

thanks! me too, but clif calls it her "clown outfit" because the pants are balloon-like.

CathyBB said...

That is an absolutely exquisite romper! I love it! "CLOWN outfit"?? For shame! Tsk tsk tsk....

Okay actually that's what we call them here, too. =) As a matter of fact, I SWEAR that eons ago, Glamour magazine highlighted the "clown suit" in their "Do's and Don'ts" column, and the "Do's" were girls Vivian's age! =)

It's an exquisite girl too, by the way! I love her smile. It looks like she's giving the bubbles an appreciative "oooh" in that top photo!

I'm glad to know Miss Vivian loves bubbles, because we'll have a big bubble surprise in store for your visit...! ;)