Wednesday, May 14, 2008

roller coaster ruby...& vivian

yep, i stole these pics! i left my camera at home, so steph took them...

in case you have never seen one before this is a kiddie roller coaster...and it is AWESOME, i wish i had one! i think that vivian and ruby's face sum it up...in fact, the little girls, baby boys, and big girls all had a great time (although the later did not partake of the roller coaster).

thanks reeves for a wonderful time and yummy lunch, let's do it again SOON!

5 comments:

The Walkers said...

Hello Dear Friend. You are quickly becoming one of my favorite blogs to stalk, however, I must admit that my computer time has been a little short these days, so I just read your post from May 4th (which was my 29th b-day which is cool) and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that we agree on the important things in life. And I cried over your moms email. Watch out Mrs. Lee- I may steal your best friend and claim her for myself!!! Sincerely, thanks for the phone call and offering dinner. I guess that means I need to do the same the week you move!!! Happy packing!
Love Lauren

CathyBB said...

Those sweet faces do indeed sum it up! I kinda want to be a 2-year-old on that thing! =)

Susan said...

Uh-oh, another thrill seeker in the family. Future trips to Disney World, Silver Dollar City, 6Flags and wherever else will be a blast.

Unknown said...

Ok, so, I'm totally jealous!!!!!!!
Where were those FUN toys when we were young?????
Looks like Miss Vivian & Miss Ruby had a blast!

Tony, Jennifer, and Nick said...

I wish that I had that much fun here in my house during the day LOL!!! Congrats on the new home:) I know you are all excited! Tell Vivian and Bauer we said hello... They are TOO cute:)