Tuesday, June 3, 2008

i'm baaaa-aaaack...

well, sort of....the move went well. we are THRILLED with our new home. please feel free to come by and visit if you are in our neck of the woods...(and that even goes for my favorite blog stalkers...you know who you are!) however there is a bit of bad news. in every move something is inevitably lost. NO, we didn't lose vivian or bauer, or even momo or gigi for that matter....however we did lose the camera. i know, i know, the horror...but the truth is i had been eyeing a new one anyway, so today after a discussion with clif....i got it:

as you can imagine vivian LOVES the color. (is it insane to think that the purple camera can have magical powers to make her smile more often?) anyhow stay tuned, the battery is charging TONIGHT! :)

5 comments:

katandkarl said...

yea! we missed you in the blogosphere. ;)

welcome back.

glad to hear the move went well!

CathyBB said...

(I swear I just posted this and lost it... due to the hyperventilation, no doubt!)

You. Lost. The. CAMERA????

I for one will not give up hope. I am predicting it will show up in the Christmas dishes, or in one of Vivian's purses or something. And THEN you will have a SPARE camera! I am clinging to this thought. ;)

Congrats on the move and WELCOME BACK! =)

Beth said...

WOW!! I LOVE that color! I have a pink camera (a Kodak) and I love having a unique looking camera.

Glad the move went well. I'll bet it feels good to finally be in that house!

Stacia said...

Oh geez I hope I dont fall in to stalker category...lol

Susan said...

We definitely won't get our cameras confused anymore, huh? And disregard the comment on the post 2 up. I should have read bottom up. We want to come visit Sunday after church. Will ya'll be around?