Tuesday, August 5, 2008

new house visitors


we have been blessed to have many folks stop by and check out the new digs. the harvey girls (megan and juju) came by and even got BOTH kids to smile AND look at the camera!! (and that is no small feat.)

and a couple of weeks ago aunt su brought setler over to play while she got a quick haircut. i know the only picture i took was while they were eating, but that was the only time they were all occupied. (and yes, it HAS indeed made me think about having a third!)

thanks to everyone who has come to visit...and if you haven't yet, what is holding you back?! head our way anytime! :)

3 comments:

Susan said...

Oh, I'm glad you took some pictures. Setler sure is enjoying that lunch. Thanks again for watching him for me! I appreciate it tons.

CathyBB said...

Precisely 619.14 miles (according to Mapquest anyway) are holding ME back. =(

jenny said...

I think my visits to you in Arkansas definitely outweigh the number of visits you make to Yankee land. :-)

BESIDES... I was your *first* houseguest in your new home (well, technically me AND Nick, but you know what I mean...)