Wednesday, August 27, 2008

she's here!!!!


FINALLY, at 3:44 am jon embry lee arrived...weighing 6 lbs. and 11 oz. and 19 1/2 inches, she has a full beautiful head of dark curly hair...and the sweetest little long, lady-like, fingers EVER!

i was privileged enough to get to see the lee's in person this afternoon (heck, you know i busted up in there!), and they were doing great!

jon embry and i even had a little moment of our own. welcome sweet girl...we love you and are SO happy to be a part of your blessed life! oh, btw congrats to big brothers harrison and thomas as well!!

2 comments:

Stephanie Reeves said...

Aaaawwwwwwhhh! I'm coming down with a very severe case of baby fever! She is sooooo pretty and all of those pictures are so good. I will have to see her soon- I'm serious. I now know where Celeste lives so I might have to drop in.

CathyBB said...

YAY! =) God bless the whole happy family. I love these photos - you are ALL just beaming!

P.S. Um, I'm guessing you took the aerial photo? ;) Tee hee JUST kidding - it's a beautiful shot!