Monday, September 22, 2008

THE pictures


i couldn't be happier with the results of our recent photo shoot by miss whitney loibner! this lady is a truly gifted artist. so, check her out if you are local...heck, check her out if you aren't, and make the drive (or be green with envy)! these are just a few of the nearly 80 proofs, and if i do say so myself....the subject matter "ain't too shabby" either...
don't you wish they were yours?! ;) need more? call\text\email me, i'll give you the password....maybe ;) jk.

6 comments:

CathyBB said...

I think I would have posted all 79. ;) Great pics... and GREAT subject matter!

Beth said...

WOW! Those pics are GREAT!!!!!!!!

Stephanie Reeves said...

I LOVE the 1st one of them together. ..... Yep, that outfit the Vivian has on is the same print that I almost got for Ruby from Lads and Ladybugs. Too cute!!

Susan said...

Awesome! Email me the password please! I want to see more. I can't wait to hire Whitney sometime soon!

John, Shannon, and Jackson: said...

I love them! Email me the password, and let me know what I need to do to order some.

The Walkers said...

Beautiful!! I love the new pictures, and while I do love the Days, I am hoping for a win against Ole Miss!! Go Hogs- beat Nutt!