Tuesday, January 5, 2010

and the winner is...


well, we have finally decided (we think) on a name for sweet baby #3.

after careful consideration, and throwing out a multitude of ideas (mainly due to the combination with the last name day)...

we have narrowed it down, and feel comfortable sharing.

but before i do, let me say this: if you don't like it, or knew some mean\ugly\fat\rude\dumb girl by this name....do yourself a favor, don't name YOUR baby that name, and keep that information to yourself.

so without further delay i introduce to you (at least in-utero) emily frances.
or maybe emily katherine. we are still out on the middle name.
(yeah, and we reserve the right to change it at any given time.)
:)

9 comments:

Megan said...

My opinion-LOVE IT! Emily is such a sweet name. And I have a wonderful, smart, talented, beautiful cousin named Emily just for the record.

Amy James said...

Love it. it sounds good. nice....

Jill said...

Love the name. BEAUTIFUL!

CathyBB said...

GORGEOUS! Both the names AND the baby! Happy birthday!

The Henrys said...

Cute name. My middle name is Catherine and Francis has been used in my family for many generations. I think both sound good.

Buttercup said...

Emily is a beautiful name. I'm partial to Catherine, but Frances is lovely, too, and the name of a favorite cousin.

Unknown said...

LOVE the name! Of course I LOVE Katherine! We actually liked Emily, too, when trying to decide on Katherine's name. Frances is a strong name, too. I think what ever you decide will be wonderful!

Amy Day said...

Francis is Classic, Like Vivian, and Lillian :)

All of your choices are beautiful.

Lilli and I approve!

Wonderful job as usual.

Susan said...

Ok, I've heard it did indeed change. Is Nora in the running now? I like all. Super excited to meet her!