Tuesday, January 19, 2010

woohoo...64F!!

in case you haven't heard, we are southern. we do NOT do freezing temps well...and lately folks, that is ALL we have had!! so when hearing on monday it was going to be in the mid 60's, what did we do? you know we headed to the zoo!! :)
it was time for our annual family pic. (most likely the last one with just four.)

and a little time with mommy's favorite animals, the giraffes. (c, this is actually for you. remember how i keep saying our zoo is in the middle of the city...that's one of our big hospitals in the back, st. vincent's. incidentally, where ashley was born!)

and what would a zoo trip be without friends?! these guys were so excited to be outside they happily posed for pics...lucky me!!

5 comments:

CathyBB said...

Boy, it's a good thing I got my own little shout-out... I am still sulking in jealousy over your lovely warm temps! ;)

Stacia said...

Great pics!
Maybe we can meet at the zoo this summer...I can get the kiddos in up close & personal and feed the giraffes :)

Laurie said...

Oh I love the zoo! I am sooo glad Sk got her tubes. I see stuff draining out. Good to know that is normal. Bauer is a great name!

Unknown said...

I was at Kelly's Korner and saw your name on her side bar. My name is also Somer and I spell it the same way as you do. I have never met anyone who spells our name Somer! It is so cool that someone else has the same spelling.
-Somer
http://thejoysofbeingamother.blogspot.com

CathyBB said...

Love the new five-Day family pic! ;)