Saturday, December 4, 2010

our favorite photographer...


you KNOW who took these...

the one and only photographer in my world...

who loves these babies as much as i do.

and kindly puts up with their parents, too!! ;)

she even manages to capture their amazing personalities. sometimes sweet...

sometimes sassy...

sometimes funny.

any way i will claim them.

any "day" of the week!!

so do yourself a huge favor...if you live in arkansas (or any where for that matter, she loves to travel) check her out: the fab WHITNEY LOIBNER...you won't be sorry!

2 comments:

CathyBB said...

Ouch.. OUCH! The CUTENESS! As Natalie would say, "My eyes! My eyyyyyyes! It's TOO BEAUTIFUL!" =)

Do not tell your husband I am online right now and not watching the Husker game. I decided I was taking it ENTIRELY too seriously and would have an ulcer if I didn't take a break.

katandkarl said...

gorgeous - love that first one of MS. V!