Sunday, February 27, 2011

priceless art

at our house we often play the clean up game. and almost as often we end by picking up one of the kiddos and acting like they are going into the garbage can, disposal, toilet, etc. i know this may seem weird, but that is our sense of humor...AND they love it! so today i was playing this little game with bauer and the disposal when he started laughing so hard he passed gas right in my face!! clif roared, vivian, giggled, and the look on my face must have been priceless. so much so that vivian decided the moment must be forever remembered through art.

i give you..."the bottom is the garbage disposal, then there is bauer, and the top is his poots."
and just to prove we aren't a family entirely void of principles and couth...i give you masterpiece number 2...

God. notice the "g" on his shirt. when i asked why, she explained, "everyone needs a monogram...even god!" :) what can i say...you can't argue with that!

3 comments:

The Walkers said...

I heart monograms. And I heart Vivian!

CathyBB said...

Even God needs a monogram... what a good little Southern girl! ;)

CathyBB said...

Ahem... ahem... someone who shall remain nameless once told me that I shouldn't leave my blog so it hasn't been updated "since last month." What are you, reading 27 emails from someone? Ohhhhhh...

;)