Friday, March 18, 2011

wye moutain or bust


or maybe i should say AND bust! i didn't get a single shot where everyone was paying attention. oh well...such is the way. frances really did enjoy her first visit...

and it was good to see these sweet sisters.

however, she insisted on touching the camera (hence, my hand in this shot).

finally, after a few posed shots i just gave up. i unpacked the lunch and let them run. eventually they ASKED to have me take their picture.

but somehow i messed those shots up too?? how is that possible? ugh...

better luck next year, eh?

oh...and by the way....

guess who walked from flower to flower? yep...watch out world here comes another day!!!

4 comments:

CathyBB said...

I just posted about our "green watch" - and then I see this. Ouch. ;)

P.S. I am still waiting to see the mythical walking video.

CathyBB said...

And go check your email. =)

hollie marie said...

Such beautiful kiddos! Looks like they had fun!
-Hollie

Su said...

I failed to capture all 3 Mulhearn kids smiling...actually even looking at the camera..in the same shot as well. Oh well. I emailed and posted a few decent 6 cousin pics. Daylee was Miss Uncooperative.